– Entry donations are cash only. Suggested donation is $10 per adult (18 and under are free)
– Wristbands will be placed on adults upon entry donation and must be worn in the event and shown for re-entry.
– Some vendors will only accept cash, an ATM will be available inside the park.
– No dogs or pets (except licensed service animals) are allowed into the event
– No coolers are allowed into the event
– Handicap Parking is available over the train tracks to the left. A handicap placard must be shown to cross the tracks to park in this lot
– YES, there will be a firework display to end the event! The fireworks should start approx. 9:15PM
– Lost & Found can be located at the Event Information Booth near the entrance.
– Attendees cannot bring alcoholic beverages outside of event
– The Boat Launch at the Riverfront will be closed all day
– To schedule an Underground Railroad Tour call 914-382-9226 or visit www.sistersinsupportinc.org
– Take the train! Ride to the Peekskill stop and the Main Event Entrance is within walking distance visit. www.mta.info for schedules