– Entry donations are cash only. Suggested donation is $10 per adult (18 and under are free)
– Wristbands will be placed on adults upon entry donation and must be worn in the event and shown for re-entry.
– Some vendors will only accept cash, an ATM will be available inside the park.
– No dogs or pets (except licensed service animals) are allowed into the event
– No coolers are allowed into the event
– Handicap Parking is available in the Peekskill Train Station Commuter Parking Lot at the end of Requa Street. There will be transportation from the lot to the event.
-Overflow parking is available in the Nelson Ave Garage (across from Peekskill Police Station). A continuous shuttle will be picking people up from the Downtown Gazebo and will be running until 11PM back to lot. Meters are not in effect on Saturdays.
– The playground at the Riverfront Green Park will be closed all day due to repairs. Our event has plenty of things for kids to do for all ages!
– YES, there will be a fireworks display choreographed to music to end the event. The fireworks should start approx. 9:30PM.
– Lost & Found can be located at the Event Information Booth near the entrance.
– Attendees cannot bring alcoholic beverages outside of event
– The Boat Launch at the Riverfront will be closed all day.
– One Hour Trinity Boat Cruises will be avilable at 1PM, 2:30PM, 4PM, 5:30PM and 7PM. Tickets can exclusively be purchased at the Expo Information booth and are $10 for adults and $5 for kids 14 and under.
– Take the train! Ride to the Peekskill stop and the Main Event Entrance is within walking distance visit. www.mta.info for schedules