– Entry donations are cash only. Suggested donation is $10 per adult (18 and under are free)
– Wristbands will be placed on adults upon entry donation and must be worn in the event and shown for re-entry.
– The playground at the Riverfront Green Park will be closed all day due to repairs. Our event has plenty of things for kids to do for all ages!
– Some vendors will only accept cash; an ATM will be available inside the park.
– No dogs or pets (except licensed service animals) are allowed into the event
– No coolers are allowed into the event
– Handicap Parking is available over the train tracks to the left. A handicap placard must be shown to cross the tracks to park in this lot
– YES, there will be a firework display to end the event! The fireworks should start approx. 9:30PM
– Lost & Found can be located at the Event Information Booth near the entrance.
– Attendees cannot bring alcoholic beverages outside of event
– You can bring chairs into the event, but no tents
– The Boat Launch at the Riverfront will be closed all day
– One Hour Trinity Boat Cruises will be available to Expo goers exclusively at 4:00PM and 5:30PM for a special discount rate of $12 for Adults, $10 for Seniors and $8 for Kids. A 90 Minutes Sunset Cruise exclusively for Expo attendees is at 7PM and tickets are $22 for Adults, $20 for Seniors and $14 for Kids. Tickets can be purchased at the Trinity Cruise ticket booth
– To schedule an Underground Railroad Tour call 914-382-9226 or visit www.sistersinsupportinc.org
– Take the train! Ride to the Peekskill stop and the Main Event Entrance is within walking distance visit. www.mta.info for schedules